In order to enhance collaboration across MROQC, the MROQC Quality Improvement Working Groups were formed to help drive the improvement efforts in providing the highest quality of care to patients receiving radiation treatment across the state of Michigan. These groups convene via working group Zoom meetings to review clinical, radiation treatment, and outcomes data from across the consortium to develop best practices and to implement quality improvement initiatives.
Working Group Schedule
- MROQC Breast Working Group Meetings occur on the Second Friday of the month from 2:00pm – 3:00pm.
- MROQC Lung Working Group Meetings occur on the Third Friday of the month from 11:00am – 12:00pm.
- MROQC Bone Mets Working Group Meetings occur on the Third Tuesday of the month from12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- MROQC: Prostate Working Group Meetings occur on the Fourth Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
* Working Group Meetings scheduled in February, June and October will be cancelled due to the scheduled collaborative-wide meetings.