In order to enhance collaboration across MROQC, the MROQC Quality Improvement Working Groups and Committees were formed to help drive the improvement efforts in providing the highest quality of care to patients receiving radiation treatment across the state of Michigan. These groups convene via working group Zoom meetings to review clinical, radiation treatment, and outcomes data from across the consortium to develop best practices and to implement quality improvement initiatives.
Quality Improvement (QI) Working Group|Committee Schedule
- Breast Working Group Meetings occur on the Fourth Thursday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- Lung Working Group Meetings occur on the Third Monday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- Bone Mets Working Group Meetings occur on the Third Wednesday of the month from12:00pm – 12:30pm.
- Prostate Working Group Meetings occur on the Fourth Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- Behavioral Oversight Committee Meetings occur quarterly (day and time varies)
* Working Group|Committee Meetings scheduled in February, May, and October will be cancelled due to the scheduled collaborative-wide meetings.