MROQC members are welcome and encouraged to submit data requests that align with MROQC quality improvement initiatives or support local quality improvement goals. The following outlines the process for the submission and approval of data requests:
Request for Use of Consortium-Wide Data:
- Individuals wishing to use MROQC collaborative-wide data must complete an MROQC Concept & Data Request Form and submit it to the attention of the MROQC Program Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a person who is not a member of an MROQC team is interested in making use of MROQC data, the site Clinical Champion must be listed as an author on the data request form and the submission to the respective quality working group must be made by the site Clinical Champion.
- Additional authors should include members of the WG that oversees the data set requested
- Any publications based on collaborative‐wide data must involve an MROQC Coordinating Center statistician.
- If you are requesting data for a publication that is attached to a submission deadline, we recommend submitting your concept within 3 months of your deadline (urgent requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis)
- Data requests received will be sent to the respective MROQC Quality Improvement Leadership and WG Team (breast, lung, bone mets, or prostate) to ensure a request is consistent with the goals of the CQI
- Once reviewed and approved by the respective WG, a data request will go forward to the MROQC EC.
- The MROQC EC will review and provide the final decision before any data is provided to a requester by majority vote (approval, request for more information, or disapproval)
Prior to Submission for Publication
- Any drafts and subsequent final version must be reviewed and approved by the following:
- The respective WG overseeing the dataset
- The MROQC EC
- The final draft must be submitted to the EC for review no later than the Friday before the submission deadline.
For further details on the MROQC Data Use & Publication Policy for use and sharing of data, please click here