CME credit is available for attending the following sessions:
- Feb. 10th (1pm-2pm) CDA Breakout Session: 1.00 CME credit
- Feb. 10th (2pm-3pm) Physics Breakout Session: 1.00 CME credit
- Feb. 12th (9am-12pm) Collaborative-wide meeting: 2.50 CME credits
- Feb.12th (12:30pm-1:30pm) Clinical Champions, Participating Physicians & Site Administrators Breakout Session: 1.00 CME credit
- This credit can only be claimed through MiCME. An email with instructions was sent to attendees following the last session.
- Before you can claim CME credit for attending, you must have, or create, a MiCME account.
- Click HERE to login, or to create your MiCME account. Please refer to the online tutorial "Create a MiCME Account" and much more!
Financial Disclosure Information: There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests to disclose for this activity.
Accreditation and Credit Designation: The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.