Michigan Radiation Oncology Quality Consortium (MROQC)
June 2021 Collaborative-Wide Meeting Schedule
CME credit is available for attending the following sessions:
- CDA Breakout Session, Wednesday, June 02, 2021 (1:00 pm-2:00 pm): 1.00 CME credit
- Physics Breakout Session, Tuesday, June 08, 2021 (9:30 am-10:30 am): 1.00 CME credit
- Collaborative-Wide Meeting, Friday, June 11, 2021 (9:00 am-12:00 pm): 2.75 CME credits
- Physician & Site Administrators Breakout Session, Friday, June 11, 2021 (12:30 pm-1:30 pm): 1.00 CME credit
How to claim attendance in MiCME:
- Before you begin: You must have a MiCME account to claim credit for any University of Michigan Medical School (UMMS) CME activity.
- Check out these MiCME online tutorials on how to create a MiCME account, print your certificate, and much more!
- Credit must be claimed within 6 months of the session date.
Financial Disclosure Information: There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests to disclose for this activity.
Accreditation and Credit Designation: The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.