Michigan Radiation Oncology Quality Consortium (MROQC)
October 14th 2022 Collaborative-Wide Meeting
MiCME credit will be available for attending the following sessions on October 14th
- Collaborative-Wide Meeting
- Clinical Champion/Participating Physician/Site Administrator/Physics & Dosimetry Breakout
- CDA Breakout Session
How to claim attendance in MiCME:
- Before you begin: You must have a MiCME account to claim credit for any University of Michigan Medical School (UMMS) CME activity.
- Check out these MiCME online tutorials on how to create a MiCME account, print your certificate, and much more!
- Credit must be claimed within 6 months of the session date.
Financial Disclosure Information: There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests to disclose for this activity.
Accreditation and Credit Designation: The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.