MICHIGAN RADIATION ONCOLOGY QUALITY CONSORTIUM (MROQC)
OCTOBER 2023 COLLABORATIVE-WIDE MEETING SCHEDULE
How to claim attendance:
- Before you begin: You must have a MiCME account to claim credit for any University of Michigan Medical School (UMMS) CME activity.
- Check out these MiCME online tutorials on how to create a MiCME account, print your certificate, and much more!
- Attendance must be registered within 6 months to be awarded credit.
- Click HERE to login, or to create your MiCME account.
- Following the last session, attendees will receive an email with a QR code and instructions on how to claim your attendance.
- Simply scan the QR code using your smartphone and enter your MiCME account information to claim your attendance.
- Once you have claimed your attendance, you may login and print your certificate.
Accreditation and Credit Designation: The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.