Upcoming Meetings and Events
MROQC "virtual" Collaborative-Wide Meeting
- Activity Title: MROQC Collaborative-wide meeting
- Date: October 8th, 2021
- Location: Virtual Webinar
- Target Audience: Physicians, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, RT(T)s, RNs, Other Healthcare Professionals, Site Administrators
- General Description: Triannual radiation oncology collaborative-wide meeting
- Objective: At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand current and ongoing MROQC projects and quality improvement measures
- Implement strategies to better assess patient reported toxicities during and after radiation therapy
- Integrate relevant content to provide cost-effective care that does not compromise quality of care.
Financial Disclosure Information: There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests to disclose for this activity.
Click here for more information on available CME credit for attending this session.